4x4 jeep tours in Yosemite
Boundless backcountry areas of Yosemite National Park allow you to feel as if you’re traveling back in time to a place where nature was at its peak. There is nothing better than hopping on to ride to the adventures hidden in this beautiful landscape.
4×4 Jeep tours in Yosemite are the ultimate way to discover every unexplored bend this beautiful area has to offer.
Catch a Jeep tour through the park that takes you to the most wonderful locations through some exotic trails.
- Journey through the beautiful flower-sprinkled alpine meadows where many a dream has been realized.
- Jaunt alongside the murmuring crystal clear water streams.
- Ditch the pavement and set off into the woods towards the Iron Lakes for magnificent views
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset, dash through the meadows en route to the Star Lakes.
- Follow the muddy trail to the gaping size of the giant Sequoia Groves.
- Relish a thrilling ride through the forest and ascend 7,000 feet to reach Devils Peak Lookout for an exhilarating sight of the whole park.
Revel in all of the adventures and explore much more uncharted terrains in Yosemite, by booking your stay at our Waterfall Lodge near Yosemite. We will make sure you’re never too far from nature.
To reserve your bookings call 1-559-978-9010.