First of all, please enjoy your stay!
I would like to ask all guests to go through the home and report any dissatisfaction to me as soon as possible.
Please notice that this is a smoke free house and smoking is not permitted inside.
You can smoke outside but DO NOT THROW CIGARETTS’ butts ON THE GROUND.
NO FIRE BY THE RIVER AND ON THE PATIO during the summer, because of EXTREME fire danger.
Please use caution when you go to the river, the rocks can be slippery. No glass by the river, please.
Watch your children closely; they are absolutely not permitted to be near the river, rocks, cliffs, fire pits or balcony without adult supervision.
Please do not let them climb on the volleyball poles.
The exercise machine is for adults only under 250 lbs or for children under adult supervision.
When leaving the house for extended periods of time please set the heater to 65 in the winter or 80 in the summer and CLOSE all windows. Please TURN OFF all lights when leaving.
Before you leave:
- Please take all trash including bathroom trash bags out to the trash cans located in the front of the house.
- Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle.
- Please place all used towels into the laundry baskets in the laundry room
- Please do NOT put used sheets and pillows back into the bags and do NOT make the beds
- Please remove food items from the refrigerator.
- Please turn off lights and ceiling fans and close the windows
- Please turn off the heater or air conditioner
You will find many booklets with information about what to do in our area on the kitchen counter. Should you have any other questions during your stay, please feel free to contact me.